Thursday, February 9, 2012

FRIENDS WHO LIVE TO CRAFT



Anybody who knows me know's I luv to craft and I luv to surround myself with like minded people and these 2 ladies are an amazing inspiration to me Lisa has an eye for detail and color her original designs look beautiful I have even done her birdie pillow design and have it sitting in my living room. Her business name is The Red Thread. This cute little Frabkie pillow design from Lisa in the latest Homespun is so cute and I'm looking forward to making a few for some little memebers of my familyand some friends kids.              


Juilanne from Gigglespot Designs is also an amazing lady with such beautiful hand stitching works I just love her designs and this bumble bee is the cutest.
You must check out more of her work on line.

No comments:

Post a Comment